Creating a Multiboot USB disk is useful when we need to reinstall our operating system in the event of a system failure. Keep it simple to copy ISO files to a USB key using the WinSetupFromUSB tool.
This tool allows us to create a Multiboot USB Drive with several windows 7, 8, or Windows 10 and other operating systems…
One of the best tools is WinSetupFromUSB. This is a Windows program that can create a Multiboot USB Drive to install any Windows versions since 7/8/10 or other and boot various Linux.
- Supports both BIOS and UEFI firmware.
- Can create a bootable USB containing both Linux and Windows ISO images (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- You can add additional ISO images to your USB without destroying previous ISO images in the USB flash drive.
- Supports persistent mode
- Test your live USB in QEMU.
- WinSetupFromUSB can be downloaded from HERE
Follow the video to better understand the procedures