Version 5.05 OFW of The PS4 is the latest version that accepts the jailbreak. In this version 5.05, you can access ultimate features, such as copying PS4 game discs, accessing a PS4 hard drive on a PC, transferring data via USB, and more. Make sure you have version 5.05 or lower on your Playstation 4 console.
- Playstation 4 Slim or FAT
- USB Stick (FAT32 or exFAT Formatted)
- Internet connection
PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 new features:-
- Bug Fix
- Low shut down chance
- No brick
- Dump Disk
- FTP Server
- Mira HEN
- HEN (Homebrew)
- MERA + HEN
- VR and NO-VR Game unlocked
- Transfer save, database & User data
- Fast & Smooth PKG installer
Disable Auto Updates
Most of the people lost his opportunity to jailbreak his/her console. That’s why I mentioned above to read the article carefully. Because PS4 has a feature to auto-update PS4 firmware. To complete the jailbreak process we need the internet. First, go to setting and system Setting>System>Automatic Download and turn off System Software update file & Application update files.
Check your firmware
As I mentioned above PS3 Jailbreak isn’t like PS4 jailbreak. So, if you have a question in your mind. My console or console model is compatible or not. Then let me clear, this is a WebKit exploit 5.05 process which accepts all console models. It doesn’t matter which console model you have. It accepts PS4 First fat, Slim and PRO. But it requires firmware version. To check, go to Setting>System>System Information. If your console firmware is 5.05 then you no need follow the USB process. But if you are on below 5.05 then you need to update your PS4 firmware via USB drive.
Update Offline Firmware
If you are on 5.05 or you already updated your firmware. Then you can skip this step. PS4 firmware updating process is quite simple.
- Download PS4 Offical 5.05 Firmware on your PC
- Plug USB Drive on PC with exFAT or FAT32 formatted. (PS4 accept only exFAT and FAT32 Format)
- Create root folder in your USB drive called “PS4” in CAPS
- Create another folder called “UPDATE” inside PS4.
- Copy downloaded updated file and put it under UPDATE folder.
- Make sure the file name should be PS4UPDATE.PUP.
- Plug your USB drive on PS4.
- Go to Setting>System Software update.
- Follow the installation introduction.
PS4 jailbreak 5.05
- Setup internet connection.
- Leave everything default.
- Put manually DNS address 1 – 18.104.22.168 2 – 22.214.171.124
- Go to setting and open user guide
- You’ll see firmware window.
- Choose 5.05
- Enabler Browser
- Close users guide and open internet browser.
- Put primary DNS address in your web browser
- Choose 5.05
- After that enable Mira+HEN to unlock locked content
- Go to setting and look for debug setting. If it’s there then congrats your console has been jailbroken.
Video For The Jailbreak :