In this tutorial, I will explain how to Unlock Huawei B310s 21.333 4G Router on Firmware 21.318, 21.321, 21.329 or 21.333. In order to accept all SIM Cards from all telecom service providers in the world.
Huawei has recently released a new update to the Huawei B310s-518 and B310s-20 routers, with firmware 21.33. The Router B310 model has very high security, and many users have found it difficult to unlock this router. in this tutorial and on my video presented on my youtube channel too, I will explain how easily this firmware 21.333 is locked.
This method is compatible with all firmware below 21.333.
If your Huawei B310s router is equipped with firmware 21.316, you can unlock it without using a USB cable. The method is explained in this article: Unlock Huawei B310s 21.316 version
The same goes for 21.300 and 21.311 firmware. The following Article explains how to unlock them: Unlock Huawei B310s 4G Version 21.300 & 21.311
- Soldering the USB Cable to the Router
Open the cover of the Huawei B310-22 router by opening the two screws at the bottom of the router, then find a USB cable that you do not need, then leave the half that contains the head (USB Port) that goes into the computer and cut the second half.
This Cable contains four wires, we often find Colors: Red – White – Green – Black (Red – White – Green – Black), solder the wires of the cable to the Huawei B310s Router and respect the color classification as shown in the image below below;
The wires should be well soldered and make sure that no wire touches another wire next to it to avoid a problem with the computer recognizing the router through the USB cable
- Convert the router to Factory Mode
To convert the Huawei B310s router to factory mode so that we can update the router, connect the two points shown in the picture below with a piece of metal that conducts current, such as a screwdriver. You can also Soder them temporarily.
To Unlock Huawei B310s 21.333, follow these instructions carefully;
- Install the router USB drivers. (the driver’s files, you will find them in the downloaded folder)
- Connect the soldered USB cable with the router to the PC.
- Router Detected on the PC.
- Open the USB Loader file
- Then Open B310s Firmware File to install the update.
- Desolder the 2 points to exit Recovery Mode.
- Also, unsolder the 4 files of the USB cable, and close the cover of the router.
- Now connect the router to the PC with an RG45 Cable.
- On your internet browser, enter the router’s IP address: 192.168.8.1 (sometimes 192.168.1.0)
- The router is not yet unlocked.
- open nowUNLOCKER OPENFILE file
- Congratulations, your Huawei B310s Router has been successfully Unlocked.
- For more clarification on Unlock Huawei B310s 21.333, I suggest you watch the video below.
Leave a Reply