This Tutorial will show you an excellent way to Unlock ZTE mf253v 4G Router so that it supports all other SIM cards. Please carefully follow the steps in the video below, so that there is no problem during unlocking Operation.
You Will need to Unlock ZTE mf253v Router:
Characteristics of ZTE mf253v Router:
- ZTE MF253V 4G LTE Router is the new 4G LTE Router that supports Multi-mode networks.
- ZTE MF253V provides a download speed 100Mbps
- Uploads Speed: 50Mbps under FDD networks.
- Downlink speed could reach 68Mbps.
- Uplink Speed 17Mbps for TDD mode.
- To Unlock ZTE mf253v Router, follow attentively the steps explains in the Video Bellow:
Specifications of ZTE mf253v Router:
- CPU: Cortex-A7
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 G 2×2 MIMO
- Dimension: 150 x 150 x 56 mm
- Frequencies: FDD-LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/28 TDD-LTE: B38/39/40/41 UMTS: B1/2/4/5/8 GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Network: LTE/UMTS/GSM
- OS: Linux
Access to the User Interface of ZTE mf253v Router:
When you want to change the configuration For Your ZTE MF253V Router, You have to do the following steps for access:
- Set up a connection between the Router and a Computer using an RG45 Cable.
- Open your internet browser.
- Insert IP address 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and confirm with the ‘Enter’ button
- Enter Login and Password (admin/admin) in the open user interface and confirm.
Leave a Reply